A. Aims & Objectives
- Educate service users on the development and maintenance of good general and mental health.
- Develop and launch early prevention programs to reduce the incidence of general and mental health problems among service users.
- Provide crisis intervention to enhance the recovery of psychosocial and mental well-being of service users.
- Conduct research to identify and address the general and mental health needs of service users.
- Promote collaboration with health and mental health services in the provision of culturally sensitive practices to service users.
B. Our People
- 1). Board Members
Our association is governed by a board of directors who are volunteers that have years of experience in their respective field of work. They provide advice to staff of the association in order to ensure that a smooth and timely offering of services that will meet your specific needs.
Our board members include :
Mrs LAU-TAN Yee Wah, Ina (Chairman)
Dr. YUEN Yuk King, Caroline (Secretary)
Ms Wendy Beh (Treasurer)
Professor WONG Fu Keung, Daniel
Ms HUANG Hsiao-Yun, Dolly
Mr Wilfred Kwok
About the Board members :
Ina TAN, Lau Yee Wah
is a practicing family therapist and psychotherapist, and clinical member of AAFT and PACFA. She has diverse counseling experiences : individual, family, student, migrant and Christian counseling. In the past 12 years, she is specialized in addiction and gambling counseling. Her personal interests include reading, meditation, movies, music/opera and travelling.